- About Tiruchy IT Park
- Advantage of Tiruchy IT Park
- IT Park Layout
- Details of Land
- Decisions of the Government on Tiruchy IT park
- Invitation for Expression of Interest for Allotment of land in Tiruchy IT Park
- Present Allottees and Lands reserved for Allottees
- Land Allotment Application
- Layout Approvals
- Land Alienated Government Order to ELCOT
- Land Allotment Government Orders (G.Os)
- Land Reclassification Approval
- Multi Storeyed Building Area Approval
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) formal approval orders of Govt. of India
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) notification of Govt. of India
- In the news - Press clippings about Tiruchy IT park
- Photo Albums about Tiruchy IT Park
- Videos about Tiruchy IT park
- Feasibility Report
- Electricity position and allotment of land for construction of sub-station for Tiruchy IT park
- Drinking water arrangement for Tiruchy IT park
- Tiruchirapalli – The place of exploring knowledge, Culture and Heritage.
- A Capital of 'Cholas' in 1 AD and the majestic Citadel of the early 'Cholas.'
- The Trading City with fine infrastructure facilities on the banks of the river Cauvery.
- A City of fine with blend of Tradition and Modernity
- Fourth Largest City of Tamil Nadu
- A matured industrial engineering cluster
- A thriving commercial center famous for artificial diamonds, cigars, handloom cloth and handicrafts
Bharathidasan University, NIT, SASTRA, Anna University
Annual output :
Annual output :
Annual output :
Annual output :
42 International flights and 72 domestic flights in a week operated by Air India Express, Mihim Lanka, Sri Lankan, Air Deccan, Kingfisher and Indian.
International flights :
Colombo, Dubai, Fujairah, Singapore, Sharjah, Kuwait, Raslkhaima.
Domestic flights : Bangalore, Chennai, Calicut and Trivandrum
Rail : Super fast express trains linking all major cities.
Road : Express Highways Passing through Tiruchy:
- NH 45:Chennai – Villupuram – Tiruchy – Dindigul – Theni
- NH 45B::Tiruchy – Madurai – Tuticorin
- NH 67::Thanjavur – Tiruchy – Karur – Coimbatore – Ooty – Mysore
- NH 210::Tiruchy – Pudukkottai– Karaikudi– Ramanad
- NH 227:Tiruchy – Jayakondam – Chidambaram
Tiruchy is located on North-South Expressway Corridor.
Communication infrastructure :
Major ISPs :
SOFTNET (STPI – Tiruchy), BSNL, TATA, VSNL, BHARTI, RELIANCE offering Broadband facility. Bandwidth on demand available from all telecom operators.
IT Parks/Special Economic Zones(SEZ) :
SEZ in 123.23 acres out of 147.61 Acres of Integrated Information Technology Campus at Navalpattu near by Airport.
50 acres of the IT SEZ is to be promoted through Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode to create 1 million sq.ft IT space with social infrastructure.
Mukkombu, Kallanai, Pachchamalai Hills.
Multi-speciality Hospitals with modern medical facilities are located in Tiruchy. The city also has a medical college hospital.
Puliyancholai (72km) on the foothills of Kolli Hills – the lush green forests, gushing streams and cascading waterfalls are spectacular.Mukkombu, Kallanai, Kodaikanal (hill station), Poompuhar. Catalog Download
147.61 Acres Land with international Eco System at Tiruchy-Navalpattu. Out of which 123.23 Acres of SEZ and 24.28 Acres of Non-SEZ.
Invitation for Expression of Interest for Allotment of land in Tiruchy IT Park
|SI No.||Name of the Company||Extent of Land in Acres|
|1||Assyst International Pvt||3|
|2||HCL Infosystems Ltd||2|
|3||Health Plan Systems (I) Pvt||2|
|4||Integra Software Services Pvt.Ltd||5|
|5||iWave Systems Tech. Pvt. Ltd||5|
|6||Last Peak Data Pvt. Ltd||5|
|7||Take Solutions Ltd||5|
|8||Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd :||5|
|9||Zylog Systems Limited||5|
Land Allotment Application
Applications are invited from IT/ITES Companies which have a clear roadmap for Export based business for allotment of land in the above mentioned IT Park / SEZ promoted by Government of Tamil Nadu through ELCOT (A Government of Tamil Nadu Undertaking). Electronic Manufacturing Companies with an export agenda may also apply.
ELCOT has set a standard that its IT Parks will have a six lane roads inside. The IT Parks have been designed with an international eco system such as quality housing, hotel, school, shopping mall etc.
Application should be accompanied by a statement in a prescribed format.
Download Application for allotment of IT space Form.
a. Land per acre Cost
|Location||Available Land Area||Land cost per acre|
(on 99 year leasehold basis) (Rs. In lakhs)
|Navalpattu (Tiruchy)||60 Acres in SEZ||33.78|
b. Eligibility Criteria
- Should be an existing IT/ITES Electronic Manufacturing Company with minimum of 3 years existence in India / Abroad.
- Only 100% export business.
- Plan of action/time frame for construction and commencement of operations within three years
- Preference will be given to high value added activities and human intensive activities of software development and services.
- Copies of balance sheet, documentary evidence of number and categories of staff employed and turnover to be enclosed.
Land Allotment Government Orders for Tiruchy IT SEZ
Click here to view Press Clippings
Click here to view the Photo Album
Feasibility Report for Tiruchy IT SEZ
5 Acres of land is earmarked to set up 110 kv sub station by TNEB