IT Companies in Tamil Nadu
(For the list of MNCs in Tamil Nadu, please Click here)
Tamil Nadu has always been an investor friendly State .Proactive Government policies and the peaceful atmosphere of the state attract investors from all over the World. Tamil Nadu is the preferred destination of choice for all Multi National IT Companies due to the following reasons,
- Stable political climate and investor friendly Government.
- First in skilled man power availability in India-Lowest cost of manpower and living. Peaceful labour climate & man-days lost due to labour unrest is 0.7%.
- FDI magazine of Financial Times rates Tamil Nadu as the 'Asian region of the Future' with maximum FDI potential.
- Infrastructure development of Chennai rated better than other states/cities by Independent sit evaluation studies of Ford, World Bank,BMW, Foxconn, Stanchart , Nokia , Flextronics,etc..
"Tamil Nadu is ranked 'Best' among the Indian States for Investments" - CII Tamil Nadu is rated
- 1st in Skilled man power availability
- 2nd in value addition
- 3rd largest economy in India
- 3rd in Industrial output
This state has the presence of following IT Companies, namely:
- Aspiren systems
- Bhavan Cybertech
- CSS Corp
- Robert Bosch
- Sundaram BPO
- World Bank